Job Title: Business Support Executive – Enterprise
Reports to: Head of HR
Hours: 37.5 per week (office opening hours 8.00am – 18.00pm)
Application closing date: Friday 19th March
dbfb is leading the way in providing the most innovative communications & technology solutions to business. Our goal is to support our clients through their technology & connectivity needs, providing a flexible service which grows and changes with them. We future proof organisations and allow companies to work in a way which benefits them, and their customers. Our clients rely on dbfb to be a trusted advisor, guiding them to a better future, through technology.
As the Business Support Executive – Enterprise, you will provide the key organisation and administration functions for the effective management of our Enterprise Customers, aiding the Customer Development Manager – Enterprise with their account development and retention. Working with the Enterprise team to produce all the customer reports accurately and within contractual timescales, such as usage, spend, hardware contracts. You will be the first touchstone for our larger client portfolio to ensure that they receive their data and/or sponsor meetings from the relevant dbfb stakeholder so that their account is run smoothly and without issues. You will manage the CRM data for the production of accurate MI for the Enterprise team and the Board reports for the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Work closely with the Customer Development Manager – Enterprise on a clear handover and account management schedule so that there is no interruption in service for our clients whilst the CDM is on maternity leave
- Be the point of contact for our Enterprise Customers should they wish to discuss day to day BAU opportunities with dbfb relating to hardware procurement, new connections, reporting requirements.
- Producing Quotes for hardware, professional services, and accessories where necessary, working closely with stock to understand pricing and availability and the dbfb Board Sponsor to ensure we are maximising margin.
- Working with the relevant teams internally and being accountable for the delivery of reporting packs to SME & Enterprise customers within the contractually agreed timescales. Working closely with the marketing team to ensure all reports are on brand.
- Facilitating account review calls / meeting with Enterprise customers and the relevant board sponsors to ensure that the reporting packs are reviewed, data interpreted, and recommendations made to our customers within the contractually agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining CRM for enterprise customers ensuring, all data is accurate and up to date including relevant contacts and addresses. Ensuring all quotations and pertinent communications are available in CRM.
- Providing additional support for the Business Support Manager for any on-off internal projects or day to day support when required.
- Ensuring Hardware Price-Books are submitted to customers within the agreed timeframes, CRM is updated to reflect the latest price-book and the helpdesk are fully up to speed with any changes so that they can issue hardware seamlessly to the customer.
- Working with the Business Support team to regularly review and update the sales terms & conditions to ensure compliance and necessary coverage to protect business interests for all new services sold by the CDM into our Enterprise customer base.
- Introduce and manage full document control, standardisation and proof reading of all other Enterprise sales material where required.
- Work closely with stock controller to provide full pricing support for the team, such as current leasing costs.
dbfb measure our staff on the following core standards of behaviour.
- Customer Centric/Focused
- Time Keeping
- Team Working
- Additional Responsibilities
- Influential Communication
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Strategic/Commercial Appreciation & Behaviour
- Business Development
- Manages Results
- Clear and influential communicator, able to provide all contacts with necessary information and within required timescales and can manage challenging stakeholders.
- Accurate and diligent in collating reports for corporate decision makers, using clear and appropriate business English.
- Commercial appreciation and analytical thinking to ensure all documentation and reporting provides relevant and accurate data
- Results focus with a true passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and intuitive, exhibiting sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Enthusiastic and effective in all aspects of events organisation and marketing tasks.
- Previous employment as a Personal Assistant to a board Level position, producing board reports and other MI
- Knowledge and evidence of successful execution in documentation creation/amendment, variance control and reporting
- Demonstrable results in working on multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Exceptional user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above (or EU equivalent)
- Higher education English or Business qualification (or equivalent) would be advantageous
- Full driving licence