What are we looking for?
Job title: Technical Customer Experience Executive
Reports to: Customer Experience Team Leader
Hours of work: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday (Office Opening Hours 08:00 – 18:00)
What is the role?
- Day to day management of customer queries; being the 2nd line escalation point for all of their requests
- Be the internal advocate for the customer’s enquiries at all times – working with internal departments and external partners to seek resolutions, ensuring the customer is kept informed of progress at all times.
- Develop effective working relationship with your customers.
- Maintain regular communication, at the frequency and means agreed by the customer. Always insuring that all key stakeholder’s contact details for the accounts are obtained and logged on the CRM
- Ensure detailed records are kept and maintained with regards to all equipment and services provided to Customer.
- Key tasks to include:
- Trouble shooting and line tests
- IT, WiFi, AV, Hosted telephony and connectivity support
- Support all server/cloud based IT customers
- Fault finding
- Vendor Escalations
- Accurate updates to all internal systems
- Monitoring alerts
- Own all customer communication for major outages and planned maintenance, ensuring updates are regular and accurate
- Provide reports to Customer Experience Team Leader in relation to own development, outlining case load, KPI’s etc at agreed frequency
- Creation and development of Knowledge Base articles for known fixes
- Carry out comprehensive triage before escalation
- Assist Service Director with regular supplier performance reviews via way of feedback.
- Responsible for upskilling on new products, championing these and rolling out to rest of team.
What will you bring?
- Resolution driven, always striving for a positive response and delivery of options to customer’s telecoms and IT constraints.
- A tenacious attitude with a desire to deliver over and above the customers’ expectations
- Animated personality, who engages 3rd parties in a professional and proficient manner. Providing confidence that their account is a priority.
- Confident in liaising with all colleagues to meet the customers’ requirements. Demonstrating customer activist behaviour to deliver service excellence at all times.
- Organised and efficient, able to assess faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Business acumen with ambition for both the business to improve its service operation and personally to continue own training and development, seeking out opportunities to keep in touch with new developments in our industry
- Adaptability to continue to deliver service excellence in a fast-changing environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Technical Customer Support or Analyst role
- Strong knowledge of O365/IT/telephony/connectivity
- Proven practise in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrable results in manging multiple queries at a time, with attention to detail.
- Previous experience of a service-based organisation
- Understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools
- Extremely proficient user of MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiar with producing MI reports and other relevant data analysis from a CRM system
- Microsoft Fundamentals / CompTIA A+ certified or equivalent
- GCSE Maths & English Language Grade C or above
- Full and clean driving licence.
What is in it for You?
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday
- NHS Healthcare Top Up Cash Plan (money back on everyday medical expenses)
- Discount scheme on entertainment/shopping/leisure activities
- Dedicated self-development time
- Flexible working
Culture & Environment
As an employer, we place great importance on our diverse and collaborative workforce and culture. We particularly focus on 4 pillars of success: People, Platforms, Services & Solutions.
Our people are the key to all our success and we are committed to identifying and working to each individual’s strengths, to create a balanced and innovative atmosphere and a consultative way of operating.
All our employees display and are measured on some specific core standards of ethical and engaging behaviour:
- Customer Focused
- Commercially Aware
- Team Working/Collaboration
To continuously develop and embed our commitment to our internal brand behaviour and culture we are looking for someone who will bring to the business the following strengths: consistency, empathy, communication, woo, restorative, futuristic, responsibility, self -assurance, developer, relator
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com