Competition Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
Step 1: Follow dbfb communications
Step 2: Follow infb.
Step 3: Simply comment below with your most inspiring and motivational thoughts and we’ll pick our favourite when our competition ends on Friday 19 February 2021.
LinkedIn Motivational Quote Competition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the LinkedIn Motivational Quote (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start time for entries is the date and time of a post detailing the competition made by dbfb on dbfb communications LinkedIn profile (the “Competition Post”) (the “Start Time”). The closing time for entries is 00:00 (BST) on 19 February 2021 (the “Closing Time”). Entries received after the Closing Time will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to visit www.linkedin.com/company/dbfb-communications/ follow dbfb communications and infb Ltd. and ‘comment’ on the Competition Post with your motivational/inspirational quote, as detailed within the Competition Post.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to persons who hold LinkedIn accounts only. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Employees of database for business ltd (company number 03639825) (“dbfb”) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is by way of the official entry method described in clause 2 only. No purchase is required to enter, but you will require internet access to enter the Competition. No refund may be claimed for any expenses incurred relating to the use of an email account or internet connection for the purpose of entering the Competition.
- PRIZE: A 2020 Apple iPad 32GB, WIFI in the colour of the winner’s choice (the “Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- dbfb reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries received between the Start Time and the Closing Time.
- The winner will be contacted using the contact details provided on the entrants LinkedIn account within 72 hours of the Closing Time. If the winner cannot be contacted in that time then an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 30 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and dbfb may use the winner’s name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid.
- dbfb will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- dbfb reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. dbfb reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- dbfb’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn. You acknowledge that LinkedIn shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. dbfb reserves the right to disqualify any entrant posting an entry or a comment to dbfb’s LinkedIn profile that is, in dbfb’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other entrants, or directly aimed at dbfb, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by English law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and dbfb both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to The Comms Centre Talavera Court, Darnell Way, Northampton, Northants, NN3 6RW